- CATEGORY: T&E FOR SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- MEASUREMENTS: 8 1/4"H x 2 3/4"Dia.
- DATE MADE: late 19th century to early 20th century
Clear glass apothecary bottle (a) with wax sealed cork (b). Two paper labels on bottle, each reads "Pulv. Labinae." Contains brownish powder.
From the New Braunfels drug store of Henry V. Schumann (2/18/1868-5/22/1942). Schumann graduated from the Maryland College of Pharmacy, Baltimore 3/26/89. He bought out the store of Axex Reszczynski and opened for business 10/8/90. During the administration of Governor Colquitt he was on the State Board of Pharmacy. He was a member of the Board of Pharmaceutical Examiners of his judicial district. He married Miss Elfriede Hoffman, the donor, 4/30/92.
- ASSOCIATED INDIVIDUAL: Schumann, Henry V. and Alex Reszczynski
- CREDIT LINE: Schumann, Mrs. Henry