- CATEGORY: PERSONAL ARTIFACTS
- MEASUREMENTS: 1"H x 2 3/4"W
- DATE MADE:
Brooch. Gold filigree brooch set with two oval blue stones. Stones have inset, in centers, multi-colored micro-mosaics. The mosaics are of floral bouquets in white, green, red and yellow. Brooch has silver-colored backing and pin closure.
Belonged to Mrs. William H. Jack, wife of a San Jacinto veteran. The donor was her granddaughter.
- ASSOCIATED VETERAN: Jack, William Houston
- ASSOCIATED INDIVIDUAL: Jack, Mrs. William H.
- CREDIT LINE: Perry, Hally Bryan
Associated Items of Jack, William Houston
- NAME: EYEGLASSES
- View Details