The Kemp Sketch
STEVENSON, THOMAS B. - Listed on page 42 of the army rolls in the General Land Office as one of the men of Company E, Captain Gibson Kuykendall, who was detailed to guard the camp opposite Harrisburg, April 21, 1836.
Written by Louis W. Kemp, between 1930 and 1952. Please note that typographical and factual errors have not been corrected from the original sketches. The biographies have been scanned from the original typescripts, a process that sometimes allows for mistakes in the new text. Researchers should verify the accuracy of the texts' contents through other sources before quoting in publications. Additional information on the veteran may be available in the Herzstein Library.
- Died in Battle: No
- Rank: Private
- Company: Capt. Gibson Kuykendall
- Alternate Names: Thomas Bell; Stephenson
- Date of Birth: 1819, Mar 10
- Birthplace: Florida
- Date of Death: 1867, Jan 24
- Wife: Lucinda Sanders Stephenson
- Children: Ann Stephenson Kemper; Louisa Amanda Stephenson Ward; three others