- CATEGORY: T&E FOR SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- MEASUREMENTS: 6 3/8"H x 2 7/8"Dia.
- DATE MADE: late 19th century to early 20th century
Clear glass apothecary bottle (a) with cork (b). Two paper labels on bottle, each reads "Gumi Guttae." Contains yellowish-gray chunks.
From the New Braunfels drug store of Henry V. Schumann (2/18/1868-5/22/1942). Schumann graduated from the Maryland College of Pharmacy, Baltimore 3/26/89. He bought out the store of Axex Reszczynski and opened for business 10/8/90. During the administration of Governor Colquitt he was on the State Board of Pharmacy. He was a member of the Board of Pharmaceutical Examiners of his judicial district. He married Miss Elfriede Hoffman, the donor, 4/30/92.
- ASSOCIATED INDIVIDUAL: Schumann, Henry V. and Alex Reszczynski
- CREDIT LINE: Schumann, Mrs. Henry